
I FINALLY WENT FOR MY MEDICAL CHECKUP TODAY.
(The photo was taken when I was changing before my X-ray, heh heh)
Was asked to put on a mask cos I was having cough and sorethroat. The whole checkup felt quite weird to me, cos everything was done so "shui bian"-ly. Like you can take height and weight without taking out your shoes or anything heavy that youre wearing, and zzz I was like wearing 8 bangles -.- But but but, the person who measured said my height is 155! Haha told you its anyhow.
After my checkup went down to ICA at Lavender to update my IC name! Yes yes Im officially, legally known as Chua Khang Leng Chervelle from today onwards! I guess I'll be using Chervelle as my name when I start school in SMU, so that people wont have to get confused whether Im Khang Leng or Kang Ning or Kang Ling. An english names makes things sound simpler and nicer, heh heh.
At ICA, I was signing the form at the counter in front a female officer. Had a short chat with her, and she told me she attended CHC before, because she saw my baptism cert. And then she suddenly looked at me and asked,
"Do you have a boyfriend? Do you want me to introduce a boyfriend to you? I know of a friend to introduce, and he holds a degree."
*Stunned*. "Huh! Haha, errrrrrrr no need lah." (And laughed my way through).
Super random leh! -.-
Headed back to office to pack up my stuff, and also visit Wesley, Amanda and Auntie with muffins and tau huey! Ahh felt kind of sad leaving the friends there, and I realised I really should have said I will work longer. Im already starting to feel bored for having nothing to do without work. Plus, no work equals no income! :(
Photo taken with Wesley and Amanda (:
No more buying new clothes, khangleng. I must not spend money on unecessary stuff and start saving money, for my braces! Period.